Friday, May 20, 2011

I can do It!


It's been a great week at work. I am really finding that my attitude is affecting the outcome of my efforts. Lately I have made a concerted effort to tell myself repeatedly that things are marvellous for me, that things are working in my favour and the Universe only wants the best for me so I should let the best in, and you know what? It works!

There is a fine balance between listening to your inner voice and that of the Universe. Maybe it is my inner ear listening to the Universe's voice and then relaying it's message to me.

As I mentioned in my previous blog, the intuition exercises are working well too. I imagine I am more content and accepting because I know all will happen according to the Greater Plan. There is no need to worry as worry only wastes precious time and energy and gets you nowhere fast.

This photo was taken in Amsterdam last year at this time. It reminds me of a wonderful day spent with a friend who knew how to listen to his inner voice as well. Off we set on a great adventure in one of the most amazing cities in the world. We left behind two uncertain cast mates and made our own adventure flick to live by. We really took Opportunity by the hand and let our hearts' desires guide the way. What a great day!

Listening, following and being thankful for the awareness of the Universe is going to be a daily routine to create.

Namaste all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment