Monday, May 16, 2011

Giving is Getting

Whatever you want to bring into your life, you must GIVE it. Do you want love? Then give it. Do you want appreciation? Then give it. Do you want understanding? Then give it. Do you want joy and happiness? Then give it to others.You have the ability to give so much love, appreciation, understanding, and happiness to so many people every single day! The Secret


Okay, so I have never read the book, The Secret, but I get the e-mails from the website and I love the message. It is who I am at heart - an optimist with great faith in the Universe.


Giving your attention to someone is perhaps the best way to get it back attention and respect. Being present is often a hard thing to do because we are always formulating our next response. I am guilty of this at times as I think my sub-conscience thinks it knows everything. Lately I've been really trying to listen to those around me. It's definitely had an amazing impact on my life. 


Being truly heard is one of the greatest forms of reassurance, love and release we can experience.


Forgiveness - one of the toughest for many to give but the most valuable and stress releasing to receive.


Lately, for me, this involves the way I speak about someone. I do not help them or myself by speaking, feeling or thinking badly about them. All that negative energy just brings about pain and suffering for all.


Encouragement and reassurance - I am trying to give this honestly and thoughtfully,


I know it will all come back to me in the end -so be careful out there:)


Namaste
Robin

1 comment:

  1. This is so true, Robin. I believe this so strongly, and I see the proof of this in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete