Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Looking younger....


So, I haven't been blogging lately due to some other family commitments but I am back with a little update on life.
Lately, I've been feeling like I LOOK old. Not FEEL old, but merely look it. And even though I HATE that I notice it, I can't help it but I want to do something about it.

I am not one for manicures, facials, creams, wraps and such. I am more of a - work from the inside out kind of girl.. I like my vitamins, juices, good food, meditation and yoga! They along with good books, funny movies, great meals, hanging out with friends and watching my kitties.However, lately this is not totally cutting it.

So I've decided to take a look online for some advice on how to LOOK younger.

Here are some of the best tips I found:

1.Prevention Magazine - great tips here that are very helpful like - take 1,00mg of omega 3 a day, wear V-necks instead of scoop necks, avoid refined flour and pasta to avoid acne and eat honey to keep your lips plump and soft.

2. Shine -Lots of links to great site with fabulous tips like: soften your hairstyles and add highlights, wear less make-up, whiten your teeth,  and use navy instead of black eyeliner to whiten your eyes.


3.Telegraph - The Brits have always been known for their honesty and I really like a few of their gems such as: cut sugar from your diet, get more sleep, sleep on a silk pillow case, shape your eyebrows,  wear the right colour blush, and my favorite, try facial acupuncture.

4.Makeupgeek - I am not a big make-up person but I do know it's value when it comes to looking younger. This site offers advice such as : use a tinted moisturiser instead of powder, curl your lashes, wear light shimmer powder and wing your lines!

Okay to be honest I am getting caught up with these superficial tips. Can't wait to try some out soon.

Let me know your best youthful tips!

Namaste:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment